Introducing the 1st “Kiheung Award” Winner!
- Mion Oh, Wholesales Team manager at Watts Sports
- Sally Kim, Human Resources Team staff at Harley-Davidson of Korea
- Ethan An, Service Team staff at Harley-Davidson of Korea
Congratulations! The 1st Korean motorcycle rallyist, Ryu Myung Gul safely finished the 2020 Dakar Rally.
-The first Korean who finished Dakar rally in bike category
-Ranked 40th for 52 hours 40 minutes 26 seconds record
-Best among Asian participants, 5th among rookies
The 1st motorcycle rallyist in Korea, Ryu Myung Gul. We support his dream.
- The 1st winner of Mongolia Rally & Baja Rally from Korea
- Kiheung is wth him for his 2020 DAKAR series challenge
Simon Lee, Kiheung sponsoring golf player, succeeded for the first qualification!
Kiheung has sponsored Simon Lee, a 20-year-old professional golf player with autism development disorder.
Watts Racing team sweeps the podium!
Watts Racing team ranked 1st at the individual and team race of 2018 Masters Cycling Tour held in Gangjin.
[2017 KOREA CHARITY RIDE] Participant Review Contest Winner 1
- '2017 CHARITY RIDE STORY' - KIM, JONG HYEON (Team Rover)
- 2017 Korea Charity Ride Review Contest Winner
The Velits Brothers Story of Isadore Apparel at 'Korea Charity Ride 2017'
- For last four years, Velits bothers have visited in Korea, and this year, they joined us for Korea Charity Ride.
- For Martin, he said that this ride was the longest ride he ever had on a bike.
- He told that it was an amazing experience and a ride to remember.